Several hours and one box of staples later...the chair gets a much needed face lift. (New chair on right)One down, two to go.
The french baguettes I had planned to make this weekend will have to wait until I can buy a new KitchenAid stand up mixer. I plugged in my current one, touched the bowl and was electrocuted. This is the second time it has happened and it overheats, so I think it needs to be laid to rest. I'm pretty sure people that purchase their KitchenAid's at department stores for $300 don't have this problem. People that acquire them from the side of the road, left for Goodwill and then have their boyfriends fix them, do. Well, it's all out there now. I'm not above Charles Shaw or used appliances found on the street. I need to post of picture of myself. My looks don't resemble that of a transient. I hope not at least.