One of my favorite books for food and crafts - I like You by Amy Sedaris - Hospitality Under the Influence. Good recipes, quirky crafts and hilarious writing! I don't think she is for everyone, but I find her so funny! In the pantyhose craft section, you'll find the eye burrito. I made one years ago and love it! I keep it on my nightstand or in the freezer if it's hot outside and lay it over my eyes when I need a little relaxation before bed. Think shavasana.Items you will need:
1. Pantyhose (I used hose with a cute pattern)
2. Something to fill it with. (I used lentils but you can use lima beans, barley, rice, etc.)
3. I also added some lavender so it always smells good.
1. Cut the leg off around upper thigh area.
2. Fill with about 1 1/2 cups-2 cups of lentils and push it down to the toe area.
3. With the other leg cut it so you have a six inch piece and fill with lavender. Tie a knot at the end. Put the small lavender pouch in the lentil filled tube.
4. Find a length you like and tie a knot. Double the hose over the whole thing (so there are two layers of hose) and tie.
5. Lay down, place over eyes and relax!
I may have just lost my two new male followers.