This is a really easy dinner and a good way to use any vegetables you have. I'm not normally a fan of sauce mixes or pre-made flavor packet type of things, but this Golden Curry mix is really good! You can find it in the ethnic food aisle of any grocery store for about $4.
1. Cut up all your vegetables. I used a red bell pepper(yellow and orange are also really good), onions, potatoes and carrots.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a large pot or saute pan on medium heat.
3. Add the chopped onions (I didn't use chicken but if you do, cut the chicken in cubes and add here. Cook until lightly browned).
4. Add 2 1/2 cups of water to the pot.
5. Add all of the chops vegetables and cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Add curry mix and stir well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Serve over brown rice.
This also tastes good with tofu. Prepare separately and add to the individual servings.